Use the following process to get started with the COVID-19 module.
PREREQUISITES: You must have System Administration permissions to complete these tasks.
- Verify you have Business Hierarchy established (Administration / Business Hierarchy).
- Verify you have all User and Contacts uploaded and assigned to the proper Business Entity and Position (Administration / Users and Contacts).
COVID-19 PrerequisiteVerify that your COVID-19 related backing lists are complete. The lists can be found using Administration / List Data.
|COVID-19 Compliance Status||Customizable list that allows you to define vaccine and exemption-related rules and regulations. It lets you specify status expiration, vaccine schedule, and testing frequency your employees are required to follow to stay compliant.|
Note that your Materials can be as simple or as granular as needed, depending on your site’s configuration and how they are used in the system.
|COVID-19 Vaccine Brand||This list contains COVID-19 Vaccine brands.|
Configure the Compliance Type Backing List
The list comes pre-populated with default values such as Fully Vaccinated, Partially Vaccinated, Note Vaccinated, Exempt-Medical, Exempt-Religious, and Exempt-Remote Worker. However, it is recommended that you review those values and make changes that best meet your specific organization's needs.
There are three (3) Compliance Type options available for each item in the COVID-19 Compliance Status List:
1. Compliant This option is compliant if the record is not expired and/or if the vaccination has not expired.
- Example - Fully Vaccinated.
2. Compliant with Testing
The option is compliant if the record is not expired, and/or vaccination has not expired, and/or the testing requirements are also met. This option is only available if the Test Result Form is also enabled.
- Example - Partially Vaccinated, Exempt from Vaccine.
3. Not Compliant
This option is never compliant. Use when testing is not allowed. Allows to set a Status Update Schedule, and Vaccination Schedule.
- Example - All employees must get vaccinated. Anyone who does not is Not Compliant.
There are several Expiration Settings available. If you do not wish to set an Expiration schedule, then leave any of the fields blank.
1. Status Update Schedule
This field allows you to define when the record needs to be resubmitted. It is the number of days a COVID-19 Vaccination Status form is valid for. After this number of days passes, the person's status becomes Not Compliant.
- Example - An employee is exempt from vaccine as of 1/31/2022. The employee is required to resubmit proof of exemption every year. The next status update is due on 1/31/2023. As soon as this date passes, the employee is no longer Compliant.
2. Testing Frequency
This field allows you to define how often a COVID-19 test needs to be submitted and is the number of days a COVID-19 Test Results is valid for. After this number of days passes, the person's status becomes Not Compliant.
- Example - An employee is exempt from vaccine but needs to get a COVID-19 test every week. If a test is missed, the employee is no longer Compliant.
3. Vaccination Schedule
This field allows you to define the vaccine dose schedule and is the number of days the most recent vaccine dose is valid for. After this number of days passes, the person's status becomes Not Compliant.
- Example - For a Partially Vaccinated status, this would define when the second shot is due. If the due date of the next shot is missed, the Partially Vaccinated employee is no longer Compliant.
In addition, there are two (2) other properties that can be defined (See the table above).
4. Require Vaccination Record Attachment
5. Require Vaccination Records